Lahn-Dill-Kliniken is a municipal hospital company in the Lahn-Dill District. Locations in Braunfels, Dillenburg and Wetzlar treat around 40,000 inpatients annually. With a total of 915 beds and around 2,400 employees, Lahn-Dill-Kliniken is one of the largest hospital groups in Hessen.
Are you a qualified registered general nurse in your country of origin, and would you like to complete an adaptation course with the guarantee of a job?
You will need:
- A state-recognised and equivalent registered general nursing qualification in your country of origin
- German language skills level B2 (or higher)
- A letter from the Regierungspräsidium Darmstadt stating the duration of the adaptation course
- To be resident in Germany
- Good pay
- Structured guidance, support and supervision
- A permanent employment contract